
I believe that every busy woman, and that definitively includes mothers, should read certain books. Not quick fix ones, but books that help US find our way to the lives we really love living.
The Life Organizer: A Woman's Guide to a Mindful Year
Please have a look at the entry in my self-help blog, Talisman, that I've just began. I hope to keep it updated with useful women wisdom!
Please check The Life Organizer and have a look at my detailed entry about Jennifer and the book. Then set sail to a more conscious and fulfilling life!
3 comments:
I logged on here the other night but couldn't get my comment to load:-(. I just wanted to say that I think that this book looks fantastic and I am going to order it. Being more mindful was a New Year's resolution for me. It's really something I aspire to.
PS I know that you don't like to talk about your job here but it sounds very intriguing.
Hello Maryam,
Thanks for persevering.Blogger can be quite naughty at times!
I think Jennifer Louden is a wonderful person and a knowledgeable leader in her field. I hope you enjoy the book! Please let me know what you think of it.
Have a great time in luscious Morocco!
Hi Irene,
Thank you so much for posting about my new book, The Life Organizer. I'm really proud of it - and it only took eight years to get it out - sheesh!
I've got some freebies at www.thelifeorganizer.com including a PDF of all the life planner questions, if you want to stop by. Also, if you give me your address, I'll send you a free CD The Life Organizer Companion - everybody who buys one at www.thelifeorganizer.com gets one so why not you?
Take Care,
Jen
www.jenniferloudenblog.com
Post a Comment