Monday, January 22, 2007

I have been tagged!

You know I like this sort of game, so thank you Nic for tagging me.

Five things about me

1. I have recently began messing with my year of birth. I am currently at 1971. C suggested I say 1975 to anyone who asks, beginning Monday.
2. I recently began coloring my hair. Brown with some orange.
3. I have taken Latin and Ballroom dance classes for three years. Think of starting again, but where did I find the time at the time? I really don't know.
4. I have been a Girl Guide and a Cub Scout Leader until I got married. I think of making contact over here. Hmm!..
5. We've just had pizza for dinner. I love pineapple (I suppose you could count that as 5a).

Whom I am tagging: Emma, Merisi, Rebecca, Miss Lionheart , Talia

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, great! ;-) (only five?)

Merisi said...

Mamma mia, you didn't! Well, I answered on the comment space under yours (my answers having nothing to do with Vienna *g*).
My son introduced me to Hawaiin pizza, which in the USA means salami and pineapples. Quite good. ;-)

(Either I can't read or I can't type, word verif always asks me twice *g*)

veronica said...

i discover today your blog , funny, so fresh...

Merisi said...

Irene,
I can't right now, but in the next days I'll look myself for some images of Robert Rauschenbergs work that I like. Idem for Jekyll Island (that's a tiny island off the coast of Georgia, USA, near Brunswick) and Capri (in the bay of Naples, Italy).
Here quickly:
Strawberry Eclipse
http://tinyurl.com/2tuue7
At Leo Castelli's
http://tinyurl.com/3d2dwh