And what a lovely moment this is for the company as Tricia Guild, the founder and creative director, and one of the most tallented, creative and charming women I know, is being awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Homes and Gardens Classic Design Awards! Congratulations! You deserve every applause!Tuesday, March 20, 2007
New fabrics in store
My new Designers Guild sample books are here! I always look forward to their arrival. They are my OPEN FOR BUSINESS sign. I so much love working with this company. Both the people and the fabrics are the most inspiring, fresh, and authentic in the industry, not to mention the quality of the fabrics themselves.
And what a lovely moment this is for the company as Tricia Guild, the founder and creative director, and one of the most tallented, creative and charming women I know, is being awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Homes and Gardens Classic Design Awards! Congratulations! You deserve every applause!
These ones are so wonderful to touch and comfortable to live with! The turquoise weave is just unbelievable. Excellent in weight and texture and part of a great color range. The reds and pinks are perfect for dressing a bed. The wallpaper above was a difficult choice to pick from the great selection of plains in mouthwatering colors, leaf prints and chinoiserie.While as a fabric on an arm chair next to a breezy window, or in a home office, it brings in mind lovely summer afternoons. Perfect for personal creativity corners where you need vibrant visual stimulation.
These are great neutrals. The one to the left will look great on a sofa, with pillows from the embroidered one (below), and the fantastic shiny olive/gold linen.
And these are lovely curtains. Fresh, elegant, contemporary. Excellent work.
And what a lovely moment this is for the company as Tricia Guild, the founder and creative director, and one of the most tallented, creative and charming women I know, is being awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Homes and Gardens Classic Design Awards! Congratulations! You deserve every applause!
Labels:
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can imagine how you let yourself fall into Tricia's sample books (wished I could get ahold of one)!
I looooove "Designers Guild", so colorful. I own pillow shams of hers, in my favorite light green shades, with white, and a small zippered wallet, also in this beautiful green.
Enjoy the browsing through the books, Irene! :-)
Post a Comment