Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday-Happy Spring!

10 comments:

Jodi said...

What a springy pic!!

Have a great WW!

Melissa said...

Those are cute! Are they clothsline hangers ?

Carey said...

At first glance I thought they were spoons, but they look like some sort of clip? They are pretty. Happy WW. Happy Spring.

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute ~ are they clips? Love the colors!

Wil's Wheels said...

Love these spring colors. Clips, right?

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Ice cream scoopers or clothes pins?

I am hoping ice cream!

Unknown said...

Interesting clothes hangers.

Emma said...

Clothespegs as it's time to get drying all the washing back on the line outside?

I love watching my clothes blowing in the breeze and that lovely fresh smell when you bring them back indoors. Oh, roll on the good weather!!
Happy Spring Irene. xxxxxx

Pfingston said...

that is so cute! Happy spring indeed!

Irene said...

Hello All,
I am so happy you stopped by!
These are clothespegs, actually. They are lovely! I saw them unexpectedly at a small shop and they heralded spring.
I think Emma got the spirit of the post just right. But you are right, they do look like spoons at first glance.
"Drying all the washing back on the line outside". Lovely!
Happy Spring to all!