Wow, great capture! :-) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, does me good when somebody has something positive to say about my humor. Those lovely kids of mine love to tease me, "Mom, you're not funny!" :-) (Removed my first comment in order to correct it, sorry!)
up to the highest hights lets go fly a kite and send it soaring! up through the atmophere up to where the air is clear let us go fly a kite! :-) Happy WW!
10 comments:
Wow, great capture! :-)
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, does me good when somebody has something positive to say about my humor. Those lovely kids of mine love to tease me, "Mom, you're not funny!" :-)
(Removed my first comment in order to correct it, sorry!)
Hi Irene! Great pic! Thank you for your comments yesterday--I so agree about prayer. I love visiting your blog too--you're an inspiration!
Blessings~
What a great picture. Have a great Wednesday!
What a great picture. Makes me hope for a windy day soon.
Fantastic! I'm in!
up to the highest hights
lets go fly a kite
and send it soaring!
up through the atmophere
up to where the air is clear
let us go fly a kite!
:-)
Happy WW!
that looks like fun.
Happy WW
Good picture!!
Happy WW :)
That looks like fun. I always spend more time running after the fallen kite and rolling up the string than actually flying the kite.
Jenny
Little Acorns Treehouse
Post a Comment