Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast





Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
Oh I must have plenty of those! I think my number one is this:
When you see someone or something beautiful, you make the sign of the cross in the air toward the person in question and (lightly!) spit in the air three times. That is for keeping them from getting the evil eye. I am aware that this is something old women do, and C makes fun of me so much! But I cannot help it. It just comes naturally!

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
Music is something I've never learned, nor did my children so far. I am sorry for that. I have a quite specific vision of what I'd like to do, though: I would like to play for Vienna's Philarmonic Orchestra at New Year's concert!


Salad
How long is your hair?
Just touching my shoulders.


Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
Who am I to forgive or not to forgive anyone? I think the hardest is to forgive people you are close to, and most of all yourself.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The steamer and the juicer.

For more feasts, visit FF Hq.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Great feast! and btw you rock! come see (scroll down past amanda's canada pics)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my steamer!! Great feast answers!!

Barb said...

Terrific main course answer.. and so true.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Ingrid said...

ITA on forgiveness. The spitting thing....I'd love to see that!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

You spit....! Even in public? eeek! What if the person did not know the superstition?

Merisi said...

You'd love to play for the Vienna Philharmonics any time of the year, believe me. They sound got year round. :-)
Summer greetings from Vienna!