Thursday, June 28, 2007

I am a Rockin' Girl Blogger!

I am soooo thankful! I am so thankful you come by, read about my ups and downs, and look at my pictures. I am thankful that you stop long enough to read my ramblings and offer me the cup of your kind comments. I am thankful because you encourage me in my efforts to bloom where I am planted. You gently guide me in the fog of my quest for a new, spiritual life AND you are telling me you like me!
Thank you, Annie!
Time to pass on the torch, then. Here we go:
Emma, because she is so brave, so sweet and so mindful. And a Brit, of course!
Maggie, because she creates templates and headers second to none, but you get to donate the price to her chosen charities. Rockin' (he)art!
Alycia because she has such a beautiful way of believing, that it is contagious.
To all of you, a big Thank You. You rock!

6 comments:

Joan said...

Thank you! I've never had a button...wow! You are first!

Alycia said...

Thank you so much Irene!!! What a happy surprise this was to find waiting for me in my comment box this morning! You totally made my day!! I will work on my list and post about it later today :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I found you through Alycia's blog and wanted to tell you Congratulations on your award and that you have a wonderful blog . I look forward to visiting again.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)

Emma said...

Irene, thank you so much! You are such a kind-hearted person and always leave such positive and inspiring comments as well as writing your own warm and wonderful blog.
Congratulations to you too for being such a rockin' girl blogger!
As my daughter would say:
"Girl Power!"
Love and blesings. xxxxxx

eph2810 said...

Congrats on the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award - very neat that you have received it.

I have to agree with you on Alycia. She is a wonderful blogger and it is so fun to read about her life in Japan.

Blessings to you and yours.

Renee said...

Congratulations! You do Rock!