Here is what I am grateful for this week:
The family God has blessed us with.
God's hand that He is extending to me, His presence, gently calling on my wandering soul. It is so sweet to perceive God's presence in my life.
I am thankful to my blogging friends for that, the community I slowly found myself landing in and easing myself into a sisterhood of blessed souls.
On the material plain, I am thankful for :
Our work.I am thankful for us being able to provide for our family.
My new sandals,
...resting my phlebitis clad feet.
For watching a dance performance on Tuesday evening. F's best friend M was participating. She is a kind young lady. I'd like to see F socialise with her a little bit more.
For my new blog, Happy Turtle, where I plan to concentrate on design, work and work related projects. I want to keep The Green Greek dedicated to my family, homemaking and spiritual quests.
For our weekend camping on the island of Lefkas, then island hoping along the Ionian. I haven't been to Ithaca or Cephalonia before, and I loved the little pieces I saw. I think it has to do with the spirit with which one approaches a place. Last time we went to Lefkas, I didn't like it at all, but I enjoyed our stay this time.
For the new issue of Cross Country Stitching that came today through the post. This is one of my favorite mags.I particularly liked two projects. I hope I will be able to do them!

I am also thankful for Magnanimity where Maggie designs headers and templates, with a spiritual Christian touch, but all payment goes to her chosen charities! What an excellent way of serving people through the talents one has been given!
Many thanks to Iris for hosting Thankful Thursday, reminding us to live in the present and be thankful!
4 comments:
Sweet blessings to you dear one.
Beautiful list and cute sandals! :)
Cute sandals and I love your design blog! What a great idea!
Wonderful list of thankfuls, Irene. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings~
I am so happy that you have found a blogging community that is helping you to grow in your walk with the Lord :) - Praising Him with you.
I love dance performances. I just haven't had someone go with me. My Sweetheart doesn't like ballet at all *sigh* and my mom lives too far away *heavy sigh*.
I am glad that you had a wonderful time getting away.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Be blessed today and always.
Post a Comment