
Writing about what makes me thankful, makes me faithful.
I am thankful
Because the discomfort I have been feeling in the past weeks is slowly decreasing.
Because I have faith that I will somehow get out of this healthy.
Because I feel that I am on a new spiritual path and my heart feels inclined to follow it.
Because I realise that there are things we won't change no matter how much we try.
Because believing we can change those very things within our family's hub is the only way to live an integral life.
Because I have been blessed with a good family, after many years of treading in the desert.
Because through my cyber home I have met people who are rekindling my heart's sparkle.
I am thankful
For last night's visit to the Book Fair. And then having dinner peacefully by the waterside, exchanging thoughts about our books, discussing the school year that nears its end.
For the school the girls now attend and that J is preparing to attend in September.
I am thankful
Because F and D said that they like their new school and the friends they made. At last, they are beginning to feel welcome.
I am thankful because they are finding an environment encouraging their intellectual and spiritual development.
I am thankful
Because C seems to be listening. Thank you!..
Thank you Iris for reminding me to be thankful.
9 comments:
Awesome things to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing.
I loved how you shared your TT post with us!! It is beautiful!! You have a thankful and faithful heart and God's love shines through your writing. Blessings to you from Japan!
Bless your thankful heart dear one.
Great list of reasons to be thankful.. .I have one to add...
I'm thankful for you!
What an awesome list of things to be thankful for....God is so good to us!
Blessing
What a nice list. Thanks for sharing with us today. Blessings!
I do hope that you are being healthy soon again. I take my health for granted sometimes.
I am glad that you are on a new spiritual path :)
How wonderful that your children like their new schools and are feeling accepted.
Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.
Blessings on your weekend and always.
Wonderful list, Irene! I hope you're feeling okay. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Blessings on your day!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Your list is great. Isn't it wonderful that we can focus on plenty, rather than lack, at least one day a week?! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment