

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…
that we live in a mountainous area


that is an hour's drive from the sea.
Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).that we live in a mountainous area
that is an hour's drive from the sea.
Soup
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
Anti-Virus
Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?Main Course
What two colors do you like to wear together?
I love beige, cafe au lait and ecru. Using these as a basis I use accents of yellow, orange, olive and in the summer turquoise. Right now I am wearing I pair of khakis, a mustard-yellow T and a pair of espadrilles in turquoise. The photo is not right now, though!
For more Feasts you may click on Friday Feast's headquarters.


2 comments:
Great feast today! Loved your soup and your appetizer.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love your Main Course and Dessert. I like earth tones too and incorporated a lot of that into my work clothes. I've enjoyed your feast. Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment