
Health
I think I hadn't hurt that much not even during childbirth. Two reasons for it.
#1 An ovarian cyst blasting and twisting my left ovary half way. The doctor detected a certain amount of fluid in my tummy and suggested surgery. Strangely enough about a month ago I had read this post by Jennifer Louden and I was prepared in a way. I was sent to do some further testing. What I want to do is check with the Dr who delivered J. I want to have a second opinion. But I cannot see him until after my circle is over. So that will have to wait.
#2 Irritable bowel syndrome. The next Dr said I had that, too, gave me some pills to have before each meal, little bottles of fungi to have half an hour before a meal and a powder to dilute in water every morning and drink up. The downside: no fruits and vegetables, aka goodbye dieting, and no dairy. The good part: I get to eat lots of pasta.Ultra sounds were generally OK. Everyone said I must lose weight.
Family
The girls had a great time in the end of the year excursion. F and I stayed up until 1.30 a.m. as she was telling me all about it. Thank you God for her love and trust, and please help us be close all along. <
On Saturday we watched Bridge to Terabithia. It was only as and another two families. f and I were tearful at the end, D said it was a pity for the girl to die and that she wouldn't mind if it were for the boy! I think it was a good movie. I was trying hard to concentrate as a thousand thoughts were screaming for my attention. A good family movie, at least I liked it.
Work
A second within a month minor this time, flood took place. We are thinking of taking legal action, but what I think is most urgent is for us to move. It seems an enormous task, but with the owner being so insensitive, I do not think we can afford to stay.
Friends
I am thankful for K and her husband L who took me to the doctors.
I am thankful for the doctors, and pray for their wise judgement.
Blogging
I so much thank you for visiting and praying for me. I have printed your prayers and have them next to my bed. Thank you!!!
And, finally, Sognatrice whom I had tagged for the eating out meme posted about her favorite places to eat in Calabria, Italy. In my opinion, nothing beats a pizzeria with a view!
Have a beautiful week, and Give Thanks.
3 comments:
Irene, I'm so sorry to hear you've been so poorly and in so much pain. I really hope that you are taking it easy and getting better.
Take good care of yourself. x
I hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds like no fun. Praying for you!
You are in my prayers Irene!
love ya.
Annie
Post a Comment