I was going to write this post anyway. Then I stopped by Annie's place and thought, well, if I am going to write it, they might as well read it. So here is my first ever weekend reflection.Work
The highlights of the week.
C delivering merchandise with our new van. He went to a customer's seaside house. The family is about to come to Greece for their summer holidays. I couldn't go with him because F had an English class in the afternoon and I do not want her to miss it and be out of touch.
I'll have to go and add the finishing touches some time soon, though, before the family comes. They live in Congo, that's in Africa. Most of my customers come from the funniest places and I love it! C has a friend who went to work over there and he always has the most peculiar adventures to narrate. The kids are literally open mouthed listening to him.
Another customer I am currently working with is an American married to a Greek University professor whom she met while they were doing a PhD in England. Funny how Love spins her web... Her daughter is getting married in August and she asked me to create a scheme for the marital bedroom. Love that!
Home
Took all the woolen stuff out, thinking that come June the days were going to be sunny. There was a light breeze, too, so it looked perfect. It soon began raining again and I had to bring everything in. Living with a split personality weather and a split personality wardrobe. Thank God for both!
Did lots of cooking for the week ahead.
Me
I have been having a strong pain in my belly. Have tried different home made recipes, like chamomile, but it just doesn't go away. I must go and see a doctor. I am scared, to be honest. Don't worry, don't worry...
I am thankful. Yes I am.
Weekend Refection home is at Mommy of Two.
3 comments:
I like the idea of reflection; well done. I do hope you feel better soon!
Irene,
Sounds like a good week for you, and I will pray that the pain in your stomach ends!
♥~annie
Sounds like a good week except the stomach pain. I went through that not too long ago. I hope you get well soon. I will pray for you. Thanks for joining in.
Post a Comment