That's a stunning shot, and I'd love to know what's significant about the M.E. photo above!
absolutely stunning!! Great capture.
One of my favorite things is glare like this in a photograph. It is just so beautiful and unique and reminds us how God is always peering through! :)
That is such a cool shot. Happy WW!
The sunlight is wonderful. I can never quite capture the sunlight so beautifully. Love it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's a stunning shot, and I'd love to know what's significant about the M.E. photo above!
absolutely stunning!! Great capture.
One of my favorite things is glare like this in a photograph. It is just so beautiful and unique and reminds us how God is always peering through! :)
That is such a cool shot. Happy WW!
The sunlight is wonderful. I can never quite capture the sunlight so beautifully. Love it.
Post a Comment