Oh my! We've had lots of strawberries here. Mostly made into Strawberry freezer jam to be enjoyed all year! Thanks for sharing your photo.
Hi, found you over at 5 min for mom. Strawberries are long since done here in my part of the world. But yours look great. Happy WW!!!
Yum....yummy...
Oh, ship those bad boys my way ;)Nell at CasualFridayEveryday.com
Oooohhhh - I love strawberries. YUM!
Oh how neat! Fresh strawberries. That's one of the first signs of spring to me here. :-)My WW is a plant today, too, but a small one.Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
I LOVE fresh picked strawberries. I wish they had a strawberry farm near here like they did back home. Enjoy!
they look good enough to eat!! Happy WW.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my! We've had lots of strawberries here. Mostly made into Strawberry freezer jam to be enjoyed all year! Thanks for sharing your photo.
Hi, found you over at 5 min for mom. Strawberries are long since done here in my part of the world. But yours look great. Happy WW!!!
Yum....yummy...
Oh, ship those bad boys my way ;)
Nell at CasualFridayEveryday.com
Oooohhhh - I love strawberries. YUM!
Oh how neat! Fresh strawberries. That's one of the first signs of spring to me here. :-)
My WW is a plant today, too, but a small one.
Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
I LOVE fresh picked strawberries. I wish they had a strawberry farm near here like they did back home. Enjoy!
they look good enough to eat!! Happy WW.
Post a Comment