Wow nice pictures! I have posted my Wordless Wednesday, come check it out! I had my back tooth pulled today, I was heavily sedated, in other words IV sedation, so I am taking it easy, but it hurt like heck after that novacaine wore off! Whew! Dont worry the pictures arent of the surgery!
CHEMTRAILS: HUMILDE HUMANO DE PLANETAESCLAVO (HERIBERTO JANOSCH GONZÁLEZ) SE HA CARGADO A LOS BLOGS CHEMTRAIL BCN Y CHEMTRAIL SEVILLA … INGRESAD EN ELLOS Y LO VERÉIS POR VOSOTROS MISMOS. ESTE JUDÍO GAY YA SE HABÍA CARGADO WWW.VISIONCRITICA.ORG Y WWW.MIRAALCIELO.COM
19 comments:
Kind of scary where the lines intersect! Happy WW!
nice shot that here! :) happy WW
Beautiful! Happy ww.
Great shot! I love the sun and the jet contrails. Happy WW!
Very cool! My kids love to see these lines in the sky! Happy WW.
looks like a bunch of jet planes just zoomed by!
Happy WW :)
Hi, I stopped by for WW! I browsed your page, and I love that "Christmas Spirit Award"! I LOVE Christmas :)
Wow that is a perfect photo to see Santa and his sleigh circle.
Take care,
Connie
Wow great shot!!!!
cool shot. happy ww
Great shot! happy WW!
wow, what a great shot captured!! Have a great Wednesday.
That's a great shot! Happy WW! :)
Cool picture. My oldest tells the younger ones "look the airplanes are drawing"
Nice photo! Happy WW!
Very nice, any time my children see those they think they are rocket ships. Happy WW
Wow nice pictures! I have posted my Wordless Wednesday, come check it out! I had my back tooth pulled today, I was heavily sedated, in other words IV sedation, so I am taking it easy, but it hurt like heck after that novacaine wore off! Whew! Dont worry the pictures arent of the surgery!
Happy WW!
DEB
Nice picture.
CHEMTRAILS: HUMILDE HUMANO DE PLANETAESCLAVO (HERIBERTO JANOSCH GONZÁLEZ) SE HA CARGADO A LOS BLOGS CHEMTRAIL BCN Y CHEMTRAIL SEVILLA … INGRESAD EN ELLOS Y LO VERÉIS POR VOSOTROS MISMOS. ESTE JUDÍO GAY YA SE HABÍA CARGADO WWW.VISIONCRITICA.ORG Y WWW.MIRAALCIELO.COM
Post a Comment