When the children were in kindergarten, the teacher would help them make projects and crafts. But apparently nothing has sunk in.
Is it my fault? I didn't ask for anything, that's for sure. Does "ask and it is given" apply to everyday things as well?
Yesterday afternoon my little one on his way back from his sports court gave me this poppy. An extraordinary gift, given the rarity by which poppies appear nowadays. It was not ment for mother's day-Sunday.
I hereby officially baptize Monday, May 12 2008, the 2008 Mom Irene's Day!
3 comments:
Happy Irene Day my beautiful friend.
I love poppies.
Happy Mom Irene's Day.
You are such a loving mother.
You sure got that special present for "just being" a loving mom. Poppies are very precious in any way one looks at them.
P.S.:
My children know that I do not want them to spend any money on Mother's Day gift. They like to do me special favours though, like inviting me to the Natural History Museum for a walk up into the attic and onto the roof and Champagne breakfast there afterwards. Later on we all moved into the vineyards, for a late leisurely lunch. I enjoyed every minute of the day with them.
Post a Comment