
My Design blog, The Happy Turtle, does need a makeover, don't you think? Does your blog need a makeover, too? Well, I am going to disclose that Darcy of Graphically Designing is hosting a contest in honor of Mother's Day. It is for one complete blog makeover for the winner. To enter this contest, you must post a blog about your favorite memory with your mom. You can also choose to blog about your favorite memory AS a mom. Contest ends Wednesday at 11:59 pm CST.Please visit Darcy for more information. Good Luck!
There are many little moments in motherhood that I cherish. Tiny little episodes of everyday surprise and joy, smiles and tears, and good hen-mommy pride for my little chicken.
First and foremost, I am grateful to God that I am the mother of my children. It took me some time to realise that what I say or do affects their personality in many ways. I am grateful I didn't make too many mistakes before figuring this out!
Because of my husband and our children, and the situations where God has placed us I am a different person, a better person, a richer person. I have lived my stressful moments, trying to adapt to our new homeland, working full time and raising two toddlers, and I have had my moments of sorrow and angst over their hospital beds.
God's mercy offered me the opportunity to mend my own childhood through them. Offered me a chance to get to know Him and be reborn. I am grateful.
Beyond everyday rough times, what can bring me instant joy is a hug, many hugs, and "I love you mom"s. Thank you, my darlings, for making me a mom.
3 comments:
I hope you win sweetie.
What a sweet post. :o)
Very lovely post! There sure is nothing like being a mom, huh?
Post a Comment