As for a name - I'm a firm believer in naming animals like you do kids - you pick a name you really like. My cats are Max and Maddie and the dog is Riley. Not much help, I know.
awwwwwwww.. He would be called butterscotch.. here at my home.. we had a cat that looked like that as a kitten.. and that was his name.. ONLY the silly thing liked to jump into peoples cars and I think he did that because a few years back he was here in the morning got outside and was never seen from again. Happy WW
Thank you for finding my blog a good read. :) I, myself, loves blog hopping when time permits and it's a joy to find inspiring blogs. Inspiring to me are blogs which are simple and present the everyday stories of life. :) Nothing too big but something I can relate to. Will add this blog to my links.
14 comments:
What a cutie!
As for a name - I'm a firm believer in naming animals like you do kids - you pick a name you really like. My cats are Max and Maddie and the dog is Riley. Not much help, I know.
cjh
Butterscotch :)
name: "wendy" in honor of wordless wednesday
if it's a male how about "les"
can I just call her cutie?
Snickers!!! I like the name Snickers
Happy W W.
Such a cutie, how about tiger??
He's cute!
Toby?
Duke?
Goldie?
Max?
Otis?
awwwwwwww.. He would be called butterscotch.. here at my home..
we had a cat that looked like that as a kitten.. and that was his name.. ONLY the silly thing liked to jump into peoples cars and I think he did that because a few years back he was here in the morning got outside and was never seen from again.
Happy WW
Thank you for finding my blog a good read. :) I, myself, loves blog hopping when time permits and it's a joy to find inspiring blogs. Inspiring to me are blogs which are simple and present the everyday stories of life. :) Nothing too big but something I can relate to. Will add this blog to my links.
My daughter suggest Tom.
Her cat's name is Princess Mia
Jeandre's WW Edition #2
What a cutie. I can't come up with any great name, so here's my pick: Harry.
we named out kittie George. He's now a twenty pound haus of a cat!
I like Daniel because he's the color of a lion. I also like CJ's suggestion of Riley.
Post a Comment