Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday-Our home



I nearly burst to tears yeaterday as the priest blessed our home with holy water.


I am very thankful for this blessing and for all your good wishes.



Yesterday it was my husband's birthday. I am grateful for my husband and our life together.


Thanks to Iris for hosting and for all of you.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings and Happy Birthday to Mr. Green Greek!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful and Happy Birthday to hubby.

Laurie Ann said...

Happy Birthday to your husband, and God bless your thankful heart.

Melanie said...

A birthday celebration and a new home... a week full of blessings!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Denise said...

May God bless your family and your new home.

eph2810 said...

How cool that a priest blessed your new home :)

Happy belated birthday to your beloved.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday to your hubby! blessings!

southmsmomof4 said...

May god bless you, your family and your home. Also all those who enter may they feel the Love of God as they walk through the door. aHave a blessed weekend and thank you for sharing.
Stacy

Terra said...

How lovely and protective that a priest blessed your house with holy water.
This is a tradition I would like to see reinvigorated here in the U.S.