In pictures. Thank you for your prayers. We hope to move the first pieces of furniture over the weekend. Beds and couches on Friday, bookshelves on Saturday, boxes on Sunday (I am sorry it will be the last Sunday I will walk to that church)
then the little bits and pieces that need sorting out over the next two weeks. We hope to celebrate C's birthday on Wednesday, June 18th, in our new home. The contractor still won't sign in, but we hope that GOd will make his hard heart yeld over. Please pray for us.
8 comments:
It looks beautiful!
I really have enjoyed reading through the Greek home magazine you mailed, there is definitely a different style there and I love it.
Love the pictures of your new home. So thankful you can soon start moving.
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Oh Irene... NEAT!!
What a beautiful new home you have. I do hope and pray that the move will go well. Do you than go to a different church?
Good news! Thanks for the update. Won't it be wonderful to be in a NEW home....that's great.
It's so good to move to a new house.
Everything looks great... I especially love that beautiful church!
Happy Birthday to C!
I am happy that you and your family are now able to move into your new quarters. God bless you.
Carrie
Post a Comment