Oooh, now my mouth is watering! Great shot!
Those look interesting. I'd like to try a bite! Happy ww.
Great photo! What exactly are the green things??
The green fruit are figs. They last for a very short time, but I look forward to them every end of summer. The yellowish ones are peaches.Glad you've asked.
Oh my, that looks delicious. Wish we had gorgeous fruit that that here. Happy WW!
Wow. Those figs and peaches look absolutely delicious!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oooh, now my mouth is watering! Great shot!
Those look interesting. I'd like to try a bite! Happy ww.
Great photo! What exactly are the green things??
The green fruit are figs. They last for a very short time, but I look forward to them every end of summer. The yellowish ones are peaches.Glad you've asked.
Oh my, that looks delicious. Wish we had gorgeous fruit that that here.
Happy WW!
Wow. Those figs and peaches look absolutely delicious!!
Post a Comment