Saturday, October 25, 2008

Letter from the Front


Hi,
I am not exactly at the front, but it certainly feels like that sometimes. I have missed stopping by to each and everyone of my dear friends and I did lurk around a couple of times. However, blogging had become one more thing on my to do list, which was not fair.
I am not ready to get back into it, no phone line yet at home (it's been nearly four months since we applied), but I wanted to say hello, and thank you for stopping by and e-mailing me. There is lots to do at the home front, unpacking and while unpacking storing away summer stuff. The weather here is still fairly warm. I may wear long sleeved shirts instead of t-shirts and sometimes there is only need for a light cardigan. I love cardigans. I'd have one in every color if I could.
I have been thinking about pulling my two blogs together, perhaps renaming them to reflect more who I am now.
Sometimes we need to stop and wait until we get the answers.
Sending love, prayers and best thoughts. Take care.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so glad for some word from you. I can imagine how inconvenient it must be with telephone service while getting settled in your home.
Take care, and may God continue to lead you. Hang in there!

P. said...

I know how it is. Sometimes we feel we need to visit some blogs and post but something is not right.
I can't imagine not having telephone. I hope it will be solved quickly.