Friday, October 31, 2008

Say "no" to Fluoride

I have written in the past about the dangers of chemicals and additives. I have recently found an article that I would like to share with you.
As you know I have been following an homeopathic treatment for my depression, and that involved staying away from fluoride. Both me and my family have been fluoride-free ever since. There isn't much we can do about fluoride in the public water system, but changing toothpaste is doable and it is good for you.

"There have now been over 40 animal studies which show that fluoride can damage the brain, and no less than 18 studies which show that fluoride lowers IQ in children, and only 2 that don’t. I look forward to reading the full report when it is made available,” says Paul Connett, PhD, FAN Executive Director".

Read more here.
Picture credit here.

No comments: