Nearly a week ago, Julie of Joyful Days sent me these beautiful awards. Thank you, Julie, I love them both. I enjoy and appreciate your friendship, dear friends, that is a God sent to me. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for God's plan to make our paths cross. One of these days I'll write my testimony for us to share. To friendship, then, and glory to God.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
I could very well write "Since you came thus far, you may pick the award", but I wouldn't be a good sport. Besides, I like doing the choosing, because I get to say hello to friends I haven't visited in a while. So, here is the list of the recipients:
1.Shortybear's Place
2. Homespun Simplicity
3.Simply Heart and Home
4.I'm heading towards my destiny
5.Notes from one mom
6.The fruits of the Spirit
7.Pink Slippers
8.My life as Annie
Thank you for the friendship and inspiration!
7 comments:
Congrats, and thanks for thinking of me. I love you, you are a sweet blessing in my life.
Thanks Irene~ you are such a sweet friend.
I would love to hear your testimony!
(())
Julie
You are so sweet. Thank you Irene!
I will display proudly. :o)
Love and blessings!
Beth
Irene,
What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much. I'm heading out the door right now but I will be by later to "pick" my sweet awards up.
Gina
PS I would love to hear your testimony too. :)
Thank you so much, Irene. You are sweet to think of me. I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day!
Karen
How sweet of you to send these awards to me! I will be sure to pass them along as soon as I can but for now I'm busy, busy...grandbaby Jacob was born this morning and I'm in full Grammie mode :)
Post a Comment