Hello,
After more than a week of toiling over it,
Tara and myself are happy to present the new look of
The Green Greek. And I am glad to say it is everything I wanted it to be.
We began by my picking the theme from a beautiful selection of kits. I was spoiled for choice.

I loved the colorway of Watch me Grow, the kit I picked. Tara's use of it was an immediate success. I love the colors and texture. The header was going to be the most difficult part, but after e-mailing her a trackload of stuff I thought that could fit in there, she made the professional choice, and it was the best! The girls gasped upon seeing it. They loved it, so it was an immediate yes! It took some time for me to shape up my posts and sidebars. But yes! Tara managed to have the template ready and installed on the 6th, as announced.
Now for picking our winner, I would have loved to offer everyone a blog makeover, but there could only be one. This had to be assigned to an independent and totally impartial party. So, here are the names of the four participants.

Folded.No cheating!

Then given to be to handled.

I am glad to announce that Denise of
Shortybear's Place and
Free to Me was the lucky winner.
Denise and Tara, have a great time building together the blog of your choice!
Check out Tara's work in familiar and loved blogs such as
Beth's. Thank you Beth for leading me to Tara! Here is a taste of Tara's new kits for spring:




Do stop by
Tara's. She is simply the best person to work with, and as I found out while checking other blog designers, her prices are very down to earth, too.
So, have fun,a nd Happy Spring to all!
6 comments:
It's lovely.
Alfazema
Thank you so much for the kind words and praise. It was a pleasure working with you as well! You are a very talented woman, keep doing what you love!
I love your new look and I stole your button! I love Tara -- she is so sweet and accommodating! And I am especially glad that Denise won the free layout. Yay Denise!!!!
Sweetie, I love your new look, very nice. I cannot believe I won, I am so excited. Thank you so very much. I love you.
What a super cool new look of your blog, Irene. I love the soft colors - wonderful on the eyes :)
Congratulations to the winners!
Irene, your blog is so lovely!
Gina
Post a Comment