Saturday, August 08, 2009

Blog makeover update

If you have sat with me long enough in this blog, you know how I grow restless. I want to move this, and change that...I suppose I wouldn't be in the Interior Design business if it weren't for that part of my character. Come think about it, I wouldn't be in Greece, let alone in this job!
I thank God for all that He has given me, my strengths and weaknesses. It is a matter of how we use our gifts, and master ourselves. The school of Life.

A couple of very talented ladies have made some especially designed templates for me over the years. I managed to ruin both, dear me!

Do you remember this one by Dawn?


The button from my blog's previous incarnation, designed by Tara, could be seen on my sidebar when I checked earlier. Those two flags? Remeber? I thought that I had rescued it. Apparently not!


Well, no html, no button! Tant pis! Will you be so kind as to follow me instead, so that we don't lose track of each other? I promise to follow you back!

Please let me know what you think of my new do. I like the fact that it is wide and sunny. And that motif? It reminds me of traditional Greek patterns. Love it! And it is Free, too!

There. Now I am going to re-arrange the stuff on my sidebar (that is what I was doing when I messed my previous template).

Enjoy the weekend. I'll do my best to stop by your places, dear friends. Be happy and blessed.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I like your new look sweetie.