Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday at home...or at work?

What a nice summer weekend!
Sunny in the morning, fresh in the afternoon. I know many people don't like rain, but I do. Especially that rain that comes when you are thirsty and there is rain in the air.

I spent Saturday morning at home, overseeing the workers on the attic conversion. I then went to the shop till late in the afternoon.
Back at home I resisted all temptations to watch a film on DVD and set office in the back veranda, overlooking our garden. Patcha the cat had the same idea, I think!


All afternoon till night came, I was proof reading the company's new catalogue.


I occasionally made some notes. This one reads:

"Wind is the breath of God. He gives us of Himself to live. He gives us Life through breathing, oxygen to live on".


On Sunday, we did not go to church. C wanted to sleep late, and we all went with it. I made breakfast at 1 p.m. Bread with olive oil butter and honey.

Then I sat back to work, to finish the project.
C made a seafood spaghetti that is his specilaty. I loved the part of picking tomatoes from our balcony garden!


Then it was time to type out all the changes. It took me until 3 a.m. to e-mail them to the factory. But I couldn't have the weekend go without saying hello.

Have a beuatiful week ahead!

3 comments:

P. said...

What a nice time you had.

Alfazema

Denise said...

Such a nice post sweetie.

Iphigenia said...

Mmmmm...Greek salad...Yum...espy when home grown ingredients are used. I love your blog