
I must confess to you: I have grown out of cooking.
The weather was hot and I was lazy. So I wasn't that much into cooking. Thankfully it is still Summer here, and the last of the summer crops is in full glory. So, have a look at these pictures of our menu from last week. It will be this week's menu, too.
Fancy something lighter? Here it is:
The benefits:
Meals are light.
Easy to prepare.
The kids can help, too. They very much enjoy the fact that I don't have to repeat "eat up!". They just do. And we can concentrate on the family part of the family meal.
Enjoy!
Now for a little dessert, perhaps? Try this lovely seasonal pudding. It is made using grape wine must and is sold in every bakery and super market here, until the end of September. (It lasts long stored outside the fridge in a cool, dry place). Then the cookies come out...but I'll tell you about that then...
Have you made this cake yet? Check the recipe and head to thy kitchen!
P.S.I think my un-cooking may have to do with our eating out over the summer vacation. Hmm! I'll share the delicacies next Monday. With thanks to our host. See you then.
6 comments:
Everything looks really good.
Yammy.
Alfazema
Your menu plan sounds perfect for summertime!
This meal looks so familiar. I also add watermelon and eat it with fetta cheese. Καλη ορεξη! Thank you for visiting my blog. I also sent you a message via email, am not sure if you received it and if it was the right thing to do.
Oh my...that all looks fantastic!
Hello friend!
Looks delicious.
We've stopped eating meat (about three months now).
I'm going to check out your cake recipe!
Post a Comment