
Dear Friends,
It is a Saturday morning over here. It is August. The richest, most succulent month of the year. Traditional holiday time for all Eyropean countries. We were going to go to the sea today. However, we had second thoughts. Our best man and his family (whom we often visit, as you may recall) will be staying with us next week. So we decided to stay at home and give it a shape up. Not an easy task, I can tell you.
They will be staying at the basement (to-be playroom) and we must clear that out. And the kitchen. And the kids' rooms.
Work in the attic continued this week. We had pipes installed for the powder room. We had been thinking of looking for tiles and fixtures when we travel to Thessaloniki in two weeks time, but the workers payments cost SO high, I suggested we look for something cheaper at a local DIY chain. To be honest with you, I would like to have a go at tiling the bathroom myself. How hard can it be, really? A regular month's salary for two day's work in a 9m2 space, sounds like way too much to me.
I owe you a post about our trip to the South. But there is something I need to tell you.
Yeterday C asked me a question. If you were to choose, as in black and white, where would you go to pray: Olympia or our local church?
I think I need to elaborate more about that.
1 comment:
I love you my friend, nice to see you on facebook.
Post a Comment