Friday, September 25, 2009

Shop alone and some nerves

Hello dear friends,
I am at the shop, I am alone, and I'm quite scared. It's 21:40 and there is very little traffic. C is on his way back. He has been away all afternoon delivering our products in a 4 hour drive radious. I am thankful for work and for my husband.
We have been busy preparing for Monday's party. We are celebrating 12 years here, and we are having a party for our friends and customers. We had originally planed a sitted lunch for 50, but we ended up publishing the invitation in the local press.
I really do hope that we will be having alot of people attending. It is nice to know that you are loved and appreciated.
Tomorrow afternoon we shall leave for Volos and our bi-annual conference. We were sent the program this morning. I find I am the only franchisee who will be addressing the conference. There are directors and managers from as far as Belgium, Switzerland, , Germany and Spain, even China and, yes, USA!
The company is going to collaborate with ABC and they are looking forward to opening their first shop in Boston.
I am speaking on Sunday between 12:25 and 12:35 (that is approximate, but we have been asked to stick to schedule, so it may be exact!), after the Head of product research and development manager who is also a shareholder (very tough guy) and the General director of the Benelux branch. If you can, please keep me in your prayers around that time. If you could keep us in your prayers this weekend as we shall be travelling, it would make my heart rejoice.
I am going to rehearse tonight with C!
Sending you kisses. May God bless and protect you all.

3 comments:

Denise said...

You will be in my prayers.

Parisbreakfasts said...

BRAVO! and bon chance IRENE.
Oh and bon voyage too.
all very exciting.

Sue said...

Hello Irene, Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment, I also enjoyed your list for TT, A lot of the time it is hard for me to make a post, because i have so many blessings, and if I listed all of them the list would never end.
I will certainly be remembering you and praying for you, I pray God's blessing on you at this conference.
Blessings,
Sue