I'm sorry if I missed it, but I couldn't find your link back to the SkyWatch site. (The badge linked to the .jpg image, not the site.) Please be so kind to make sure you link to the site (either on the badge or text or both) when you link from it.
The sky and its enchantments. The sky to give more light to the photos. And makes of our dreams, total reality. We must believe dreams. And when they not to happen, must look at for the sky. Congratulations for the photos. http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/lago-bohinj-slovenija-lake-bohinj-slovenia/
11 comments:
That is a wonderful sky. I like the sun's rays.
That is heavenly.
What a lovely sky; you showed movement.
The brightness in the clouds is really nice!
I'm sorry if I missed it, but I couldn't find your link back to the SkyWatch site. (The badge linked to the .jpg image, not the site.) Please be so kind to make sure you link to the site (either on the badge or text or both) when you link from it.
Thanks so much for sharing your bright skies!
The sky and its enchantments. The sky to give more light to the photos. And makes of our dreams, total reality. We must believe dreams. And when they not to happen, must look at for the sky. Congratulations for the photos.
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/lago-bohinj-slovenija-lake-bohinj-slovenia/
Very heavenly photo, great shot.
All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Great sky and shot!
That is a beautiful sky.
This light looks a bit supernatural. So beautiful.
Alfazema
That light bursting through is so pretty.
Thank you all so much for your appreciation! I promise to stop by your posts, too.
Louise, there is always a link bavk to skywatch and to all memes I do. Next time click on the word "here" in my post.
Have a lovely weekend.
Post a Comment