Hello dear friends,
Aren't you happy we are alive?Aren't you thankful?I am. Stressed.Without knowing exactlywhy. Can't get enough sleep.Miss home.Unfulfilled autumn nesting feelings. But thankful for having the opportunity to change what I don't like.
I am thankful for the shop celebration that went well.
I am thankful for all the people who honored us with their presence.
I am thankful for the company's owner who came and spoke so well of us.
I am thankful for all the love we felt and received.
I am thankful for planting chrysanthemums and pansies. I really trully love gardening.
I am thankful for wise words that resonate just when needed the most.
I am thankful for the talk D and I had this morning. She has a very intense internal life, and I don't have all the answers. But I pray that God will put the right words to my mouth and guide her thoughts and feelings.
I am thankful for the 4day brake my children will have due to the Sunday national election.
I am thankful for the attic that is getting done. We now expect the electricians and plumber to come, and we should be moving in on Saturday evening, Sunday and Monday afternoon.
I am thankful for your stopping by and saying hello, and to you for hosting and for all your wise support in Christ.

3 comments:
I love your thankful heart my friend.
It does sound like you have lots going on and lots to be grateful for. My heart rejoices with you..Blessings to you, Debbie
great list you've got here..Have a blessed weekend ahead!
Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic
Post a Comment