Outside my window...some clouds but mostly sunny, with fresh air from yesterday's light rain.
I am thinking...of the cleaning up I must do in our bedroom.
I am thankful for...my family. None of this would matter without them.
From the learning rooms...I want to follow J's lessons more closely. He is my last child in Primary School.
From the kitchen...no idea what to cook. I must begin Menu Plan Monday again!
I am wearing...red and white pajama bottoms, flip flops and bright pink t-shirt.
I am creating...an autumnal quilt. My first quilt ever!
I am going...to the shop in the afternoon. I stayed at home to do housework this morning. Pff! I am blogging instead!
I am reading...The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
I am hoping...to be able to do some work before everyone arrives home!
I am hearing...the sound of my laptop
Around the house...getting it in shape...slowly!
One of my favorite things...chocolate...I kind of have missed it in the summer!
A few plans for the rest of the week:Getting the home ready for the in-laws.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
No comments:
Post a Comment