So, do the pictures have to be from Monday? or just yellow and POSTED on Monday?Loralee :)
Yellow candies are becoming rare these days. I'm glad I see some here. Nice yellow thing for this meme.
pretty photoI like the candy dish as much as the candy
That'll work & they look yummy!Have a BOO-TEA-FUL week!TTFN ~ Hugs, MarydonMy wverfication is 'fouti' ... are the candies 'fouti'? chuckle!
I like your yellow.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So, do the pictures have to be from Monday? or just yellow and POSTED on Monday?
Loralee :)
Yellow candies are becoming rare these days. I'm glad I see some here. Nice yellow thing for this meme.
pretty photo
I like the candy dish as much as the candy
That'll work & they look yummy!
Have a BOO-TEA-FUL week!
TTFN ~ Hugs, MarydonMy wverfication is 'fouti' ... are the candies 'fouti'? chuckle!
I like your yellow.
Post a Comment