Thanks for visiting my Wordless Wednesday! I shall pop over and see what you have been up to, too!
With Thanks to our hosts at the Wordless Wednesday HQs and 5 minutes for mom.
See you next week!
Hello there, Irene! I always enjoy your photos and words. I read about your yellow Mondays yesterday and today you made MY blog because of it! Thought you'd enjoy reading about my adventurous "journey" today inspired by you! You can find it here: http://pensivepollyanna.blogspot.com/2010/10/yellow-flowers-and-lizards.html Hope you enjoy!
5 comments:
Beautiful.
Hello there, Irene!
I always enjoy your photos and words. I read about your yellow Mondays yesterday and today you made MY blog because of it!
Thought you'd enjoy reading about my adventurous "journey" today inspired by you!
You can find it here:
http://pensivepollyanna.blogspot.com/2010/10/yellow-flowers-and-lizards.html
Hope you enjoy!
Loralee :)
Great photo! Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Pretty! Happy WW!
That looks so lovely! I wish I was there too!
Post a Comment