Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend Reflection


Health
Still waiting for my exams. Am worried but do not show it.
Family
Loved F and D's school do. I was jumping up and down, encouraging their respective teams.
Not much cooking, no dieting. I am so tired.
Lots of washing and ironing, as it seems the weather is finally finding its way to summer temperatures.
Saturday: 3 earthquakes in the morning. Do not know where the epicenter was. The lights swinged at home, and I felt the desk at work groaning during the third one. On the second one , C and the kids were waiting for me in the car while I went upstairs to get my trench. They said the car moved as if it were starting up on its own.
Sunday evening:C's cousin K visited with her husband and dog. When I see their dog, I think I'd like to have a pet but I know I do not have the patience to train one as she did. So, we'll have to just look and play. Not bad.
Work
We are still unclear about staying or moving. I do not know myself what I want. Pray about it I must...
A couple from NY slept at a hotel in The Netherlands furnished by the mother company, and wrote that they had never slept like that in their lives. They have an on-line mag about sustainable design called. They wrote to ask if the company's beds are available in the US! That is great. Yes sir, we can do more than tzatziki!
Blogging
I am pleased I managed to keep a rhythm to my posting. It helps me keep my own life in focus.
I'd like to visit the people who visited me this week. Planning a redesign. Maybe keep a list of visitors for future visits.
A big Thank you to everyone for stopping by and commenting.
Have a great week ahead.
Judi is our host. Thank you! An excellent idea.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Great reflection Irene. Sorry you haven't felt well, please know you have my prayers.
The earthquake sounds a little scary.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
♥♥♥♥
Annie

Anonymous said...

Good week. I haven't been feeling well for some time myself. I know how it stinks. That earthquake business sounds pretty scary!