
(There is a useful piece of information I'd like to share with you, dear guests: I love pizza. Thank you for coming!) Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
This morning. I got a carefully produced, wrapped and delivered parcel for our shop and I was surprised by the professional standards of the sender.
Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are itchy by the end of the day, but I wish they were relaxed and comfortable.
Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I'd love to! I'd be brown and old-fashiones, with a plaid scard by the name of Augustus (notice the change of gender here!)Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
I have a sesame or tahini snack with honey either for breakfast on toast or as an afternoon snack.I floss and brush my teeth (see dessert).
Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Homeofresh. It is fresh but gentle and makes my mouth feel fresh and, dare I say,even spotless. No fluorides etc., too, so it's good for me. Please feast some more at Friday's Feast HQs.
9 comments:
Great feast you have here! Happy FF!
Mines up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!
Nice feast. mine is up too.
I love your soup and your and your main course looks yummy. I love that name Augustus...
Happy feasting to you...
It's a shame when professional standards are a surprise instead of the expected norm.
your main course sounds delicious!! Have a wonderful Friday.
Great feast..Happy FF:)
Great feast!
Your beanie baby sounds so cute...reserve one for me, please! Thank you for dining with me as well..have a great weekend!
isn't it always nice to receive a professionally-wrapped package?? it's a rarity nowadays.
Lovely feast! Thank you for sharing.
Happy weekend!
Post a Comment