AppetizerName a great website you would recommend to others.
Depends on what you are looking for, really.
For books, it would have to be Amazon.com (More previews to browse through than anyone else).
For shoes French Sole.
For deco items Grand Illusions.
For a mood lift Jennifer Louden, The Comfort Queen.
For luxurious daydreaming Fortnum and Mason.But if I had to pick just one right now it would have to be Susan Branch.
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
8.
Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Dioxin-free, eco-friendly panty liners.
Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Werthers Echte. Daydreaming looking at Sarah Kay cards while eating Werthers Echte. Hmmm!That's how I ruined my teeth! I don't eat hard candy now. I much prefere liquorice!
I hope you've enjoyed the feast. For more Feasts please visit the Friday's Feast HQ.
4 comments:
We have a Persian cat and love home dearly. What a wonderful feast this week.
Beautiful cat! Enjoyed your feast. I'm going to have to check out a couple of those web sites!
Thanks for your visit!! What a beautiful Cat!! Kelly has two cats! One is 3 years old and a 5 month old kitten! Blessings, Grams
Werthers are yummy, enjoyed your feast.
Post a Comment